Recognizing that most environments require strict quality
inspection, RRI1000 Series are primed to meet your needs
to have a thorough and complete quality check.
RRI1000 series are designed for tape reel inspection and
can work in constrained space in X-Ray machine.
Designed to work and fit within common X-Ray inspection
systems in the market, and catered for different mounting
needs through available retrofit kits.
Meant for components and devices packed into embossed
tape reels, compatible with most packaging reel standards.
Indexing capability to inspect and allow thorough check on
each component or device.
Operate in either manual or automatic modes, and optimize
inspection steps, e.g. minimize door opening and closing in
X-Ray inspection system, and thus reduce frequent
starting/stopping of X-Ray system.
• Reject Identification System, marking devices/components within X-Ray Inspection systems
• USB Computer Control Interface, providing capability to allow signals from computer to control/handle motion/indexing.
• Compact Design, Fit in Most X-Ray Machines (With Retrofit Kits)
• Compatible with Most Standard Reel Sizes
• Easy Installation and Removal
• Configurable For Different Tape Widths
• Configurable For Different Device Lengths
• Easy To Learn and Use
• Simple Buttons Control and LCD Display
• Manual or Auto Indexing
• Bi-Directional Indexing
• Programmable Speed Control
• Optional Add-on Module - Reject Identification System